Register Now

Views: 11448

Chapter 1 Junjie Wang's HVAC :psychrometrics - Walking in the air    

2021-2-10 23:02:04

Software Download:      
    http://hvacol.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1261

Chapter 1    Junjie Wang's HVAC :psychrometrics - Walking in the air
    第一章    王俊杰的暖通空调:空气(性质) - 风中漫步

The link to the official website of HVAC magazine in the article seems to have expired. The current website may not be related to HVAC magazine, and I didn't expect the website to persist. My website hvacol.com  only publishes the software I have developed.
(文中的《暖通空调》杂志官网链接好像已经失效,现在的《暖通空调在线》网站可能和《暖通空调》杂志无关,没想到这个网站也没坚持下去。本站现在只发布我开发的软件。)

网站logo片头和字幕。。。

(几秒美女印度歌舞烘托,长镜头一推跳舞美女们两边一分男主登场时,替换切入到我登场的镜头)

225611vn6fknfxphw0bpwn.jpg

...  ooh mymy ,hello everyone!

Now, you can immediately get a huge precious real gain from this article (this video), Eye exercises are useless and can easily cause injuries.
I personally proved that the scar on my right eye was caused by eye exercises. The only way to protect the eyes is to reduce the intensity of the eye, let the eyes rest in time, look at the green, and look into the distance.
Does this scar make me look like a tough guy? (There has been a serious study recently to prove that eye exercises are invalid, speechless)

... ooh mymy,大家好!

现在,你立刻能从本文(本视频)得到一个巨大的珍贵的真实的收获:
眼保健操没有任何用处,还容易造成伤害。
亲身证明:看我右眼上面的这条疤痕,就是做眼保健操造成的,保护眼睛的唯一方式是减少用眼强度,让眼睛及时得到休息,看绿色,眺望远处。
这条疤痕,是不是让我看起来像个硬汉?(最近居然有正经的研究,去证明眼保健操无效,无语)

I like beautiful things: beautiful views, beautiful girls,beautiful melody...
There is a literati who writes. He said that after retiring, he will find a university as a neighbor, so that he can always see beautiful girls every year and every season. . . Son of a bitch , so smart

我喜欢美好的事物:美景,美女,美好的旋律。。。。。。

有个写字的文化人,他说退休后找所大学当邻居,这样就一直可以看美女,每年,每个季节。。。个婊子养的(武汉俚语,不一定骂人),真聪明啊

ok,what time is it now? 3020 ?
My current time is 2020, which is a very very very special year:The world is at a crossroads, facing a choice where to go. As individuals, I think many people are also faced with the choice of where to go.

Has it been a thousand years?

现在是什么时代?3020年吗?
我现在的这个时间,是2020年,这是一个非常非常非常特殊的年份:世界处在十字路口,面临向何处去的选择。作为个人,我想很多人也同样面临向何处去的选择。

已经过去了1000年么?

who am i?

what can i do?
What can't i do?
what can i do for you?

我是谁?

我能做什么?
我不能做什么?
我能为你做什么?

In your age (assuming it is 3020), do you still need to focus on learning to understand psychrometrics(The properties of air)?If you still need to learn to understand the nature of air, then through this series of text and video materials, you will have a deep grasp of this part of the knowledge (let me immediately prove my authority in this area, so as not to doubt you may waste time).If humans do not need to understand this knowledge at this time, in addition to archaeology, I think you can stop watching this video or browse the corresponding text information of the video.

在你这个时代(假设是3020年),你仍然需要关注学习了解空气性质么?如果仍然需要学习了解空气性质,那么通过这系列文字及视频资料,你会深刻掌握该部分知识(下面让我即刻证明自己在这方面知识权威性,以免你会疑惑可能浪费时间)。如果此时人类已经不需要了解这方面的知识,那么除了考古,我想你可以终止观看这视频或浏览该视频对应文字资料。

Now, I pretend to be an artist, forget about myself, and enter a state of being immersed in professional knowledge. . . Look at the earth, will we be connected in some way because of these texts and videos? See how I put this seed in the world in 2020 and what it will eventually grow into naturally.

现在,我假装自己是个艺术家,忘记了自己,进入一种沉浸在专业知识的状态。。。看看在地球上,我们会因为这些文字和视频,有某种方式的联系么?看看我在2020年,把这枚种子放到世界上,最终能自然地成长成什么样子。

My name is Junjie Wang, and my English name is Kelvin Wang. I jokingly call Professor Wang in the professional circle, and I am a brick-moving engineer in the engineering and construction industry. I have been in this industry for 30 years (I joined the industry in 1992, and now it is actually 29 years in 2020). Design, development, construction, project management, BIM application, design. . . Constantly back and forth. Although there is a saying called a spiral. . . Of course, the knowledge system has indeed risen. The most core knowledge is constantly being applied, developed, Computer software application developed, summarized, and then applied. . . It is one of the core knowledge of this main exchange: psychrometrics - air properties.

我叫王俊杰,英文名字 Kelvin Wang,专业圈子戏称王教授,一名工程建设行业暖通空调搬砖工程师。在这一行混迹了可号称30年了(1992年入行,到目前2020实实在在29年了)。设计,开发,施工,项目管理,BIM应用推广,设计。。。不断往复。虽然有说法叫螺旋上升。。。知识体系确实是上升了。最核心知识不断被应用,被开发,计算机开发,被总结,再应用。。。就是这次主要交流的核心知识之一:空气性质。

Can you confirm that you are proficient in this knowledge? If you are very proficient, ok please close this video (or text file) to avoid wasting precious time.

If you always wonder. . . you always doubt youself, and you are always ambiguous when reading textbooks. . . It's normal. Next, we will talk about it. You may understand the relevant knowledge deeply without much more effort. Yes, that's right, you didn't read it wrong or heard it wrong. Air handling knowledge can be applied almost everywhere. Who can leave the air?

For example, the vapor barrier is very important in architectural design, but how to set the vapor barrier? why? If you know the knowledge of air properties, you have no doubts.

你能确认自己对这方面的知识掌握的很精通么?如果你很精通,ok 请关闭本视频(或文本文件),以免浪费宝贵时间。

如果你总觉疑惑。。。总是怀疑自己,看教材总是摸棱两可。。。非常正常,接下来我们会一起交流一下,可能不用费什么力气,你就深刻的理解相关知识,是的,没错,你没有看错,也没有听错。空气处理知识几乎可以应用在全部地方。谁能离得开空气呢?

比如,隔汽层在建筑设计中非常重要,但隔汽层如何设置?为什么?如果你清楚空气性质方面的知识,你就没有疑问。

In 3020, is the fastest and most extensive way of contacting mankind or something called the Internet? Is English still the most widely spoken language? Is it Chinese? Should I use Chinese as my mother tongue to spread knowledge? In 3020, is Chinese not understood by ordinary people and needs archaeology? Is the most widely used language now a new language?

3020年的人类,最快捷广泛的联系方式还是叫做互联网的东西么?英语仍然还是使用最广泛的语言么?是汉语么?我当初是不是应该用母语汉语来做知识传播啊。3020年汉语是不是一般人听不懂需要考古?现在最广泛使用的语言是不是一个新的语言了呢?

In 3020, did you find this text or video material about the nature of air that I made in archaeology? Just like when I learned about the knowledge of ancient humans in applying the properties of air in my time archeologically? I think people in the future, as long as you still live in this air, as long as humans are still walking in the air, you will also care about air-related knowledge. Everyone needs to understand this knowledge and will benefit from it. Sometimes, I feel that our expertise in this area makes our profession more like a cultivating school

HVAC professionals are poets and artists in the equipment profession, and they explore and apply human nature.

3020年的你,是不是在考古中发现了我做的这个关于空气性质的文字或视频资料呢?就像我在我这个时代考古了解古代人类在应用空气性质方面的知识?我想未来的人,只要你还生活在这个空气中,只要人类还是在风中漫步,你一样会关心关注空气相关知识,所有人都有需要了解这方面的知识,都会有收益。有时候,我觉得我们这方面的专业知识,使我们专业更像一个修炼门派。

暖通空调专业人士,是设备专业中的诗人,艺术家,探讨与应用的是人性。

By the way, do humans still live on the earth? Or moved to Mars? If you moved to Mars, what kind of environment would you live in? Artificial air? The artificial environment air treatment process, is it the classic treatment process like my time? Or is there any new way to directly process to the desired state? Do we rely on our expertise to ensure the living environment of mankind? HVAC is so great, it’s hard to imagine

顺便问一下,人类还生活在地球么?还是移居到火星上了?如果是移居到了火星,那生活在什么样的环境中呢?人工空气?人工环境空气处理过程,是不是像我这个时代一样那些经典的处理过程呢?还是有什么新的方式直接处理到所需状态?是靠我们专业来保证人类的生存环境么?暖通空调会伟大至斯,难以想象啊

Why am I doing this? Because I am 50 years old. Confucius said: 50 and know the destiny. A voice often asks me: Who are you? Where are you from and where are you going? What do you do in this earthly world?

What is your destiny?

我为啥做这件事?因为我50岁了。孔子曰:50而知天命。常常有一个声音问我:你是谁?你从哪里来,要到哪里去?你在此凡尘俗世要做点什么?

你的命运是什么?

"Zuo Zhuan"said:The supreme is virtuous, the second is meritorious, the third is eloquence, although it will not be abandoned for a long time, this is called immortality.

Three immortal undertakings

I want to be immortal.

《左传》说:"太上有立德,其次有立功,其次有立言,传之久远,此之谓不朽"。

三大不朽的事业。

我想不朽。

Locally, The tea is cold when people leave

No matter how big the scope is, if people leave this world, they can be remembered by the next generation at best, grandchildren.
and then? No more. If no one remembers you in the lively and lonely world of the earth, you will truly disappear from this world.

If i do this, in the next thousand years (the longer the better, ten thousand years will do), people often say: Oh, God, thousands of years ago, the Chinese name was Junjie Wang, and the English name was The one named Kelvin Wang has already made these questions so clear in such a clear way!

局部来说,人走茶凉。

范围再大点,如果人从这个世界走了,最多能被下面第二代记住吧,孙子辈。然后呢?没有然后了。地球这个热闹而孤寂的世界,如果没人再记得你,你就真正从这个世界消失了。

如果我做的这点事,能在以后的千年时光中(越长越好,万年也行),常常有人说起:哦,上帝啊,几千年前,那个中文名字叫王俊杰,英文名字叫 Kelvin Wang的,早就以这样明白的方式,把这些问题说的这么清楚了!

Therefore, I have only one requirement for this series of documents: free to share, all copyrights are reserved, sharing must include all content, and no modification, including file names, is allowed. Include the following complete copyright notice:

All copyrights of this series of articles and videos belong to Junjie Wang(English name Kelvin Wang) and HVAC Online hvacol.com website.
Can be reprinted and applied anywhere (the copyright owner is not responsible for any possible consequences).
No modification or addition of text content and video content.
Do not modify or add any form to the name of the electronic file.

所以,我对这系列文档的要求只有一个:可任意分享,版权全部保留,分享必须包含全部内容,不得作任何修改,包括文件名字。包括如下完整的版权声明:

本系列文章及视频,全部版权属于王俊杰(英文名字 Kelvin Wang)和 暖通在线 hvacol.com 网站。
可被任意转载、应用到任何地方(版权人不对任何可能的后果负责)。
不得对文字内容和视频内容做任何形式的修改添加。
不得对电子版文件的名称做任何形式的修改添加。

I divide the HVAC knowledge hierarchy into three levels (discussed in detail later). The most important part, you can get the corresponding software. In my age, the software will be ported to the Apple system (APPstore).

我将暖通知识层次结构分为三个层次(详细后面探讨),最重要部分内容,你可得到对应的软件,在我这个年代,软件将会移植到苹果系统上(APPstore)。

The authority of knowledge:

It has been confirmed in the HVAC registration examination in the past ten years: the psychrometric chart developed by me (special for the test, the only feature in the world) and related articles, in the top national industry journal "HVAC" magazine The official website has been used for communication and by engineers taking the exam for nearly ten years (also used by several training institutions as an appendix)

知识的权威性:

早就在近十年的暖通空调注册考试中被确认了:本人开发的考试用的焓湿图(注考专用,特点全球唯一)和相关文章,在国家行业顶级期刊《暖通空调》杂志官方网站交流和被参加考试的工程师使用了近十年了(也被几家培训机构教材选用做附录图)

The screenshot is as follows: (used in this script. The screenshot of the website browsing process is made into a video and dubbed in English, For efficiency, the text and video should be as short and effective as possible to explain the core knowledge. As Pascal once said,"If only I'd had more time,i would have written a shorter letter.")

截图如下:(用于本剧本。网站浏览过程截图做成视频并英语配音,为了效率,文字和视频尽量简短有效的说明核心知识,帕斯卡说:“我要是时间更充裕,就会写一封更短的信”)

2020-12-12 截图

The core knowledge articles are on the "HVAC" magazine official website (51hvac.com) forum HVAC registration exam channel Top recommendation
核心知识的文章在《暖通空调》杂志官方网站( 51hvac.com ) 论坛  暖通空调注册考试频道  置顶推荐

01.png

High pageviews:
超高的浏览量:

2021-02-10_23-18-26.jpg

The second level of the three-level importance system that I divided, accurate understanding and software development realization
我划分的三级重要程度体系中的二级,精确理解与软件开发实现

03.png

04.png

05.png

It's really not easy to make a video, especially when you make a video for yourself. Whether I take pictures of others or videos, I can use basic skills. How to shoot by yourself? The angle and position have become extremely difficult. It can only focus on content and simplify the requirements for video effects. After all, what everyone cares about is professional content.

拍视频真心不容易,特别是自己给自己拍视频。我给别人拍照片也好,视频也好,可以用上基本技巧。自己给自己拍,怎么拍?角度,走位,都变成极大困难。只能是重视内容,简化视频效果要求了,毕竟大家在意的是专业内容。

Look at professional film shooting, there are too many elements. Our HVAC professional blockbuster is all-inclusive: screenwriter, director, actor, photographer, makeup, lighting, recording, stage art (wait, is there a stage art?). . . All inclusive anyway.

看看专业电影拍摄,要素太多太多。咱的暖通空调专业大片,一人全包了:编剧、导演、演员、摄影师、化妆、灯光、录音、舞美(等等,有舞美么?)。。。反正全包了。

06.jpg

07.jpg

Expensive professional film equipment
昂贵的专业电影设备

08.jpg

If you are very clear about this series of related knowledge, then it can be said that you have reached a certain degree of freewheeling and not overstepping (Codes). Of course, worldwide project collaboration will be easy.

如你非常清晰这系列相关知识,那么可以说达到了某种随心所欲而不逾距(规范)的程度,世界范围的项目协作,当然会举重若轻。

A major event occurred in the year of the Gengzi Year in 2019 (a lot of major events have occurred in the year of the Gengzi Year in history). The COVID-19 virus (Corona Virus Disease 2019)broke out in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. The human-to-human transmission is extremely severe. If you go to this year for archaeology, you will know What happened, really scared me, Fuck me, fuck me.

2019庚子年发生了一件大事(历史上庚子年发生了很多的大事),在中国的湖北省武汉市,爆发了冠状病毒,人传人极度厉害,如果你考古到这一年你就知道发生了什么,真的把我吓坏了,Fuck me, fuck me.

Human development so far, I think there is almost no essential difference between modern and ancient:That is to say, there are some differences in the way of life, such as the way of travel, the different clothes, the different cultures and systems, and the different ways of war: in ancient times, it was cold weapons, and now it is hot warfare. Now it has developed into drone warfare. General military combatants become the first to kill the enemy leadership, this. . . This leads to a relatively peaceful era in this era.

人类的发展到目前为止,我认为现代和古代几乎没有本质区别:也就是生活方式表面上有些区别罢了,比如说出行的方式,衣着的不同,文化和制度不同,战争的方式不同:古代是冷兵器,现在的是热战,目前发展到无人机战争,由杀伤一般军事战斗人员变成先杀死敌方领导层,这。。。这就导致这个时代相对比较和平了。

But the essence is no different: from ancient times to the present, the essence of human beings is "The desire for food and sex is a part of human nature." This sentence is the result of thinking by thinkers who think about the destiny of human existence in history. Up to now, what Buddhism is known as the "End of Dharma Period", I personally think about human beings from a professional point of view, and add the three new contents as a supplement to the food and sex. Humans in history do not need to worry about these three items, because they are natural. The three items are:

Sunshine: Except for the nine suns in mythology, have humans ever worried about the sun's rays in history? Now human beings destroy the environment and cause the earth to warm.
Air: Has humans ever worried about air pollution in history? Need to worry now.
Water: In addition to floods, have humans ever worried about water pollution in history? Need to worry now.

但本质没有不同:从古到今,人类的本质一句话“食色性也”。这句话是历史上思考人类存在命运的思想家思考的结果。到现在佛教号称的“末法时期”,我个人从专业的角度思考人类,增加了新的三项内容,作为食、色两项的补充。这三项内容历史上的人类是无需操心的,因为是天然的。这三项就是:

阳光:除了神话中的9个太阳,历史上人类何曾担心过太阳光线?现在人类破坏环境,导致地球变暖。
空气:历史上人类何曾担心过空气污染?现在需要担心了。
水:除了水患,历史上人类何曾担心过水污染?现在需要担心了。

Therefore, as a result of thinking about the destiny of mankind, at this stage I sum it up as this sentence:"The desire for food, sex, sunshine, air and water is a part of human nature."

Food, sex, sunshine, air and water are all closely related to our HVAC profession.

所以,人类的命运思考的结果,现阶段我总结成这句话:“食色阳光空气水,性也。”

食色阳光空气水,全部和我们暖通空调专业密切相关。

Our HVAC profession has a dirty joke like this:
What data does the hotel design use for the fresh air volume of the single suite? the double room? (The norm is generally 30 cubic meters per hour per person.)

The answer is not necessarily 1*30 or 2*30. . .
Depends on how luxurious this hotel is.
Because there may be more than two people in the double room.
So, ah ah yeah ah. . . The calculation of cooling and heating loads also faces such considerations.

我们暖通空调专业有个污笑话,是这样的:

酒店设计,单人套间新风量采用什么数据?双人间?(规范一般为每人30立方米/小时)。

答案不一定是 1*30 或 2*30 哦 。。。
得看这酒店有多豪华
因为,双人间,可能不止两个人哦。
所以,啊啊耶啊。。。冷热负荷的计算,也同样面临这样的考量。

A chef who is not a poet or an artist must not be an excellent HVAC engineer.

一个不是诗人和艺术家的大厨,一定不是个优秀的暖通空调工程师。

In ancient times, professional HVAC engineers have appeared, such as the old charcoal seller. . . Oh, I don't want to mention this for the time being, it's too miserable. Things hurt others, let's talk about it later if you have a chance.

古时候,已经出现了职业暖通空调工程师,比如:卖炭翁。。。哦,我暂时不想提这个,太惨了。物伤其类,以后有机会再说吧。

If the pictures I use in my articles and videos infringe your copyright, please tell me to modify it. The beauty pictures are all taken by me. I like them. I take them. I like them better.

I will only create when I reach the unity of nature and humans, so when the next episode will be released is not a fixed plan. If you are interested, follow my website and my Twitter and Facebook accounts to get relevant information in time:

X account:          x.com/hvacol
Facebook account:          facebook.com/100011678140188

Upload to youtube when the conditions are ripe (you cannot register a youtube account in mainland China at present.)

如果我在文章和视频中使用的图片,侵犯你的版权,请告诉我修改它,美女图片都是我自己拍的,我喜欢,自己拍的,更喜欢。

只有达到天人合一的状态,我才会创作,因此下一集什么时候出品不是固定计划,感兴趣的话,关注我的网站和我的推特和Facebook账号以及时得到相关信息:

网站:暖通在线 hvacol.com
推特账号:
Facebook账号:

条件成熟时上传到youtube(目前中国大陆无法注册youtube账号)。

When I was more than two years old, I went round and round around the bamboo, and my mouth shouted: Da Da, Da Tong (Da Da is grandma; "Da Tong": the sound of the wooden oil press in the team next to my house. This is the earliest scenes my grandma told me), sometimes when I see a colleague’s child playing, I often think of my baby and think of myself when I was a child. When I was 30, my baby was born; now I am 50 and my baby is 20. My mother was in her 20s when I was born, and my mother was in her 50s when I was 30. Now my mother was over 70 when I was 50, When I am 70, my mother will be in her 90s. I hope that my parents are still healthy when I am in my 70s, and that I can still look like a child at the age of 70: I am still young, I am still young, I am still young. . . If one day I really leave this world, then as long as the knowledge spread is still needed by others, the Chinese named Junjie Wang (English name Kelvin.Wang) will be talked about: "What he said is so good, let me understand and With thinking. . . " Then I still live in the world.

在我两岁多时,绕着斑竹转圈转啊转,嘴里叫着:大大,打嗵(大大即姥姥;“打嗵”:家旁边小队木榨油机工作时撞击声。这是关于自己的最早影像,姥姥告诉我的),有时候看到同事的小孩在玩耍,常常想起自己宝贝小时候,自己小时候。当我30岁,我的宝贝出生;现在我50岁,宝贝20岁。我出生时妈妈20多岁,我30岁时妈妈50多岁,现在我50岁时妈妈70多,等我70岁的时候,妈妈可就90多岁了。希望我70多的时候爸爸妈妈依然健康,那70岁的我仍然还能像个小孩:我还很小我还很小我还很小。。。如果将来有一天我真的离开这个世界,那么只要传播的这些知识还被人需要,被人念叨那个叫王俊杰(英文名字Kelvin.Wang)的中国人,他说的真好哎,让我理解并有了思考。。。那我仍然活在世界上。

Time is not important, Only life is important.

时间并不重要,生命才重要。

See you next time!

下次见!

ashrae| 供暖通风空调制冷 ( 鄂ICP备19028048 )

Copyright © 2000 - 2024.       Powered by discuz

快速回复 scroll top return list